We seek to be a congregational home for both Jewish and non-Jewish believers in Messiah Yeshua who are called into covenant community with one another, seeking to proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom of Heaven locally, in Israel and to the nations, within the framework of Messianic Judaism.
Jeremiah 31:31-37 Acts 2:42-47
Matthew 26:26-29 Acts 4:32-37
Matthew 28:19-20 Acts 21:20
Mark 1:14-15 Romans 11:11-36
Luke 4:42-44 Ephesians 2:11-37
* To worship and serve the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and to proclaim Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) as the Messiah of Israel and the whole earth.
* To foster spiritual growth, develop strong and mature believers in Yeshua, and develop a caring community in Yeshua who will serve one another in love and reflect the love of God for all people.
* To identify as natural and adopted members with the community of Jewish people throughout the earth and to assist in worthwhile Jewish causes through practical participation.
* To maintain, cultivate and pass on a Messianic Jewish calling and expression of our faith in Yeshua by observing the Sabbath, keeping the Feasts, and embracing the covenantal responsibility of Jewish life and identity that is rooted in Torah, expressed in tradition, and renewed and applied in the context of the New Covenant.
* To share our faith in Yeshua by word and deed, to our Jewish people as well as all peoples.
*To identify with the overall Body of Messiah, to share a vision with and to train churches in the Jewish roots of our faith as well as to our calling and responsibility to love, pray for, support and witness to the Jewish people and Israel.
* To be part of the end times restoration movement of the nation of Israel culminating in the final return of Yeshua; and to support through prayer, finances and other resources, ministries that are committed to this end.
* To impact our local and regional communities for good through charitable giving, involvement in community programs, and practical activities that promote biblically sound principles for a healthy society.